We are hiring full-time farm crew member positions for 2023!
Contact us with a resume and cover letter.
To Apply: E-mail a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 612-360-4777.
Our employment opportunities are especially beneficial for, but not limited to, someone exploring or pursuing vegetable farming as a career.
We will accept applications on a rolling basis until positions are filled.
Sin Fronteras Farm & Food is a 17 acre farm with 3 acres of vegetable production using sustainable and organic practices. Located near Stockholm, WI, approximately an hour and 20 minutes or about 60 miles southeast of Minneapolis along the Mississippi River. The upcoming growing season will be our 9th season in production. We grow for approximately 110 CSA shares; several wholesale accounts (including local food co-ops and and a few restaurants).
We have a couple of opportunities available for the 2023 growing season. We are looking to find 1 – 2 people to join our crew beginning in March/April through mid October. With the possibility of continuing on part-time for our fall/winter CSA season beginning mid October through mid December. We seek Field Crew Workers/Delivery Driver.
- Field crew work includes a wide range of farm tasks including harvest, wash/pack, bed prep, transplanting, weeding, seedling production, pruning and trellising, tote/bin washing, etc.
- Delivery Driver: Seeking an applicant with excellent driving skills, ability to lift at times heavy boxes and liaison with chefs and customers to provide fast, efficient, and friendly service to our customers.
- All applicants should be highly motivated, team players eager to work in a fast-paced, physically demanding, and creative environment. Previous experience on a similar scale farm is helpful but not necessary.
- The typical workweek is 7am – 4:30pm, Monday thru Friday (this can be flexible), with a 45 minute paid break for lunch.
- An ideal Candidate brings a positive attitude, reliable and shows up on time, detail oriented that communicates well, including listening to directions and advocating for their own needs.
- Pay $12-$15/hr. DOE
- Free on farm housing
- 2 paid days off for full season position (Ideally not taken off during peak season)
Send current resume and three work-related references and related items listed below to email@example.com. Applications accepted on a rolling basis. Serious candidates must be able to meet for an in-person or Zoom working interview.
Please include in your materials:
- Past work experience
- Farming goals
- Explanation of why you are interested in working on our farm
- Explanation of your qualifications for this position
- 3 work references (farm references are a plus)
The Crew: The farm crew for the 2023 season will consist of Eduardo and 2 full-time seasonal farm crew members and 3 work share members.