Tortilla de Maiz CSA
16 Tortillas/1Lb once a week for 10 weeks
“THESE PRODUCTS ARE HOMEMADE AND NOT
SUBJECT TO STATE INSPECTION”
Out of stock
- This is an attempt to revitalize the real tortilla using the ancient method of Nixtamalizacion used by my past ancestors and grandmothers.
- This will be a CSA model that will begin February 9th through April 13th a 10 week trial.
- The Tortilla CSA will consist of organically and regionally sourced Fresh hand pressed Maiz Tortillas for pickup/delivery once a week during the time described above.
- The cost is $5/week for 10 weeks total cost is $50 for the 10 weeks.
- Pickup Location will be Mill City winter Market during market days (every other Saturday).
- Off market day pickup will be Saturday’s at Dulceria Bakery.
- Final details will be email out prior to February 9th market.