Tortilla de Maiz CSA
16 Tortillas/1Lb once a week for 10 weeks
“THESE PRODUCTS ARE HOMEMADE AND NOT
SUBJECT TO STATE INSPECTION”
39 in stock (can be backordered)
- This is an attempt to revitalize the real tortilla using the ancient method of Nixtamalizacion used by my past ancestors and grandmothers.
- This will be a CSA model that will begin January 26th through March 30th a 10 week trial.
- The Tortilla CSA will consist of organically and regionally sourced Fresh hand pressed Maiz Tortillas for pickup/delivery once a week during the time described above.
- The cost is $5/week for 10 weeks total cost is $50 for the 10 weeks.
- We are planning to sell at Mill City winter Market (possible pickup site) during market days
- Off market day will be Tuesday pickup place (my house) or another winter market (TBD)
- Final details will be mailed out prior to January 12th.