Tortilla de Maiz CSA
16 Tortillas/1Lb once a week for 16 weeks and will only be offered to on farm pickup members only
“THESE PRODUCTS ARE HOMEMADE AND NOT
SUBJECT TO STATE INSPECTION”
20 in stock
- This is an attempt to revitalize the real tortilla using the ancient method of Nixtamalizacion used by my past ancestors and grandmothers.
- This will be a CSA add-on model that will begin with the summer CSA share program and only available to those who choose on-farm pickup from early to mid June through early to mid September a 16 week period.
- The Tortilla CSA will consist of organically and regionally sourced Fresh hand pressed Maiz Tortillas for pickup once a week during the time described above.
- The cost is $5/week for 16 weeks total cost is $80 for the 16 weeks.
- Pickup Location will be Sin Fronteras Farm during summer CSA pickup days (every Saturday from early to mid June through early to mid September).